Samsung Galaxy J1 released in 2015 with android 4.4 and SM-J100MU firmware. Flashing the stock ROM can fix many issues such as boot loop issues, IMEI problems, capacity run out problems, wireless connection issues, bandwidth issues, Malware, virus, and spam problems.
If you use our website Samsung galaxy j1 sm-j100mu firmware download is completely free for you. For convenience, we compressed it. Just Make sure to download the exact firmware version according to its country. As an example, SM-J100MU firmware is for Argentina.
Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100MU firmware download
Android 4.4.4 KitKat
PDA: J100MUUBU0AQC1 / CSC: J100MUUWA0AQE1 / Product Code: PET
PET-J100MUUBU0AQC1-20170825091520.zip – Start Download Here(620.62 MB)
How to flash SM-J100MU firmware
- Download Samsung USB drivers and install them
- Samsung galaxy j1 sm-j100mu firmware download
- Samsung Odin tool
- The J1 battery should be at least 50%
- Device backup is necessary
- USB cable
- Windows PC (Samsung Only compatible with Windows)
Flashing SM-J100MU stock ROM
- First, extract the Samsung Odin tool and the firmware. Use a third-party extraction tool such as WinRar.
- Then run the Odin tool as administrator.
- Now we should ready the device for the flashing. So we should enable USB Debugging in the Developer option. And boot it into the download mode.
- Enable USB debugging – Settings –> About Phone –> Tap7 times in build number –> Developer option will appear –> Tap USB debugging
Download mode – Power off the device. Then press and hold Volume Down, Home button, Power buttons simultaneously. The next Samsung logo will appear on the screen. It’s time to release all the buttons. When the warning pops up press volume up for continue.
- Now, that’s the device is ready for flashing, connect it with the PC using the USB cable.
- The J1 will be detected by the Samsung Odin and show you a blue added message.
- For the 4 file flashing, you need to provide BL, AP, CP, CSC files in each corresponding slot.
- Then tick the F.reset and the Auto Reboot from the options. Untick any other option.
- Finally, click the start button.
- Within 2-10 minutes the flashing will be finished. During this time the J1 will be reboot automatically several times.
- Once it completes successfully you will get a Passed message.
Update SM-J100MU stock ROM flash file
- The requirement is just like the flashing process above.
- Run the Odin tool.
- Boot it into download mode.
- Then connect it with your PC through a USB cable.
- Odin will show added message when the device detected.
- Click AP/PDA and provide the necessary MD5 file.
- Make sure to untick the re-partition from options.
- Finally, click the start and check if the progress bar filled completely.
Note – SM-J100MU flash file 4 file flashing will wipe out the entire device memory including unnecessary junk files and firmware. Therefore device backup is essential before you proceed with the SM-J100MU firmware flashing process.
What are Stock ROMs?
First of all, simply say that a ROM is a Android OS. Stock ROMs are the Android ROMs provided by a phone making company. Stock ROM is the phone. Then they send us the latest updates.
Go to Settings ⟶ About Device ⟶ Software Update and see if there are any updates. These updates are called FOTA (firmware over-the-air) or, in short, OTA (over-the-air) updates.
And these updates vary from country to country. So when one country has Jelly Beans updates, another country can still get Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) updates. But it's a little tricky to get new updates to another country. The update can be downloaded, downloaded, and uploaded to a phone using a tool called "Flash". But it is not necessary to have root. But you have to be very careful. If things go wrong, a lot of problems.
Why Need a full Backup when flashing the device?Your Data completely removed in the phone storage. Are you going to flash with the above Firmware on your device? then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
What are Custom ROMs?
This means that other ROMs are made by other Android developers, not official ones from the company that made the phone. These can be purchased for free. Most people don't make these profits. There are usually several types of custom ROMs.
Does the phone speed up at the root?
No. The speed does not decrease. But if you want to increase your speed by working with root access. For example, if you remove the bloat apps, as mentioned earlier, you can see that everything from booting speed to speed increases.