Samsung Galaxy J1 released in 2015 with android 4.4 and SM-J100MU firmware. Flashing the stock ROM can fix many issues such as boot loop issues, IMEI problems, capacity run out problems, wireless connection issues, bandwidth issues, Malware, virus, and spam problems.
If you use our website Samsung galaxy j1 sm-j100mu firmware download is completely free for you. For convenience, we compressed it. Just Make sure to download the exact firmware version according to its country. As an example, SM-J100MU firmware is for Argentina.
Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100MU firmware download
Android 4.4.4 KitKat
PDA: J100MUUBU0AQC1 / CSC: J100MUUWA0AQE1 / Product Code: PET
PET-J100MUUBU0AQC1-20170825091520.zip – Start Download Here(620.62 MB)
How to flash SM-J100MU firmware
- Download Samsung USB drivers and install them
- Samsung galaxy j1 sm-j100mu firmware download
- Samsung Odin tool
- The J1 battery should be at least 50%
- Device backup is necessary
- USB cable
- Windows PC (Samsung Only compatible with Windows)
Flashing SM-J100MU stock ROM
- First, extract the Samsung Odin tool and the firmware. Use a third-party extraction tool such as WinRar.
- Then run the Odin tool as administrator.
- Now we should ready the device for the flashing. So we should enable USB Debugging in the Developer option. And boot it into the download mode.
- Enable USB debugging – Settings –> About Phone –> Tap7 times in build number –> Developer option will appear –> Tap USB debugging
Download mode – Power off the device. Then press and hold Volume Down, Home button, Power buttons simultaneously. The next Samsung logo will appear on the screen. It’s time to release all the buttons. When the warning pops up press volume up for continue.
- Now, that’s the device is ready for flashing, connect it with the PC using the USB cable.
- The J1 will be detected by the Samsung Odin and show you a blue added message.
- For the 4 file flashing, you need to provide BL, AP, CP, CSC files in each corresponding slot.
- Then tick the F.reset and the Auto Reboot from the options. Untick any other option.
- Finally, click the start button.
- Within 2-10 minutes the flashing will be finished. During this time the J1 will be reboot automatically several times.
- Once it completes successfully you will get a Passed message.
Update SM-J100MU stock ROM flash file
- The requirement is just like the flashing process above.
- Run the Odin tool.
- Boot it into download mode.
- Then connect it with your PC through a USB cable.
- Odin will show added message when the device detected.
- Click AP/PDA and provide the necessary MD5 file.
- Make sure to untick the re-partition from options.
- Finally, click the start and check if the progress bar filled completely.
Note – SM-J100MU flash file 4 file flashing will wipe out the entire device memory including unnecessary junk files and firmware. Therefore device backup is essential before you proceed with the SM-J100MU firmware flashing process.