SM-T725N firmware download for flash the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 device. For most software-related issues fix installing the SM-T725N stock firmware. That is the final solution every one does.
For the firmware repairing of any device including Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5, flash files are essential. So if your Tab S5e 10.5 starts to misbehave like app hanging, freezing, Not responsive to touch it’s the time you should take action. Try soft reset or hard reset in times like this. It will mostly fix the problem. But it’s not permanent. Because it only removes temporary junk and cache files of the device.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 SM-T725N Firmware flash file
Download Samsung derivers first to your PC. Then Odin tool is also necessary for the process. Find the best instruction guide on flashing firmware and follow each guideline cautiously. If the first time is not successful you will not get a Pass message. But don’t worry. Try the whole process again from the beginning. Find below SM-T725N firmware 10 download pages;
But if the device hanging in a boot loop or if it is bricked what should you do? The device warranty might also be voided by now. No worries, you just have to download the T725N flash file from us and flash it on your device. Find above SM-T725N firmware 10 download pages;
Here are some common issues that can occur with your device. The Stock Firmware should be needed when you want to carry out any of the following tasks:
- Android version Update.
- Reinstall the official firmware.
- Unroot Android OS.
- Fix software issues.
- Battery draining issues fix.
- Fix a boot loop error and hanging on the Samsung logo.
- Solve errors like rebooting continually.
- Remove malware, virus, and spyware.
- IMEI issues
- Fix unknown baseband error and more…
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 SM-T725N
Before Flashing Prepare those,
- Firstly, Backup the device data.
- Then, Download the firmware.
- Secondly, Download the latest Samsung Odin version.
- Download Latest USB driver. Then install it.
- Charge the Battery at least 50%
Time needed:15 minutes.
Read the following Flashing Steps before take action.
- Download above SM-T725N Stock firmware on your Windows computer
You need to find correct firmware, so look the details and get your one.
- Odin3 flash tool download on your windows computer
We have provided you with a reliable source to Odin3 download. Go to that page and get the Odin3 portable software. Do not need to install it.
- Now, extract the downloaded ZIP files in a separate folder.
Always those packages comes in Zip format. So, you need to unzip to get firmware files and the flash tool.
- Odin3 folder has EXE file, Open it.
Open the folder and find “EXE” file. Now it will be open Odin3 software window.
- Add Firmware files related slot in the Odin window.
Add each file to its respective field in Odin3. Use CSC_xxx if you want to do a clean flash or HOME_CSC_xxx if you want to keep your apps and data.
AP (System & Recovery)
- Now you need Boot your phone in to “Download Mode”.
If you don’t know how to turn on this Mode, Follow this video guide;
- Then Connect Phone in your computer.
Odin will recognize your phone, you can see turn blue in left side, BLUE box will show up with the COM port number. So, everything is fine move next step…
- Click the START button
Then, Odin will start the process after hit the Start button. Wait for Odin to say ‘PASS’ in a GREEN box.
- Once the flash is complete, your phone will be reboot automatically.
So, After reboot, you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
Now It’s all over.