On this page added SM-G988U1 firmware version as Android 11. If you need to downgrade or upgrade firmware then select a suitable package.
SM-G988U1 firmware download on your computer. Samsung Galaxy S20 released in 2020 with Android 10 (Q). Presently, you can upgradable to Android 11 with One UI 3 using this page SM-G988U1 Stock firmware. You know galaxy S20 has a model number for each region. So here we specify model number SM-G988U1 USA unlocked version.
Samsung SM-G988U1 Firmware Download [Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G]
Check your product code with Model Number SM-A025F for the mobile carriers in the country. You can download the official SM-A025F flash file by the link we provided. It includes the latest Android 11 Operating System. The build date is Jan 2021. And with the recent security patch released in 2021, the SM-G988U1 firmware will be safer than ever. Because you have to find the trusted firmware without spam, viruses, or malware. That’s why we are 100% recommend these files to download on your PC.
PDA/AP: G988U1UES1CUA2 — CSC: G988U1OYM1CUA2
XAS—G988U1UES1CUA2_20210202081741.zip — Start Download Here (5.32 GB)
ATT—G988U1UES1CUA2_20210202081821.zip — Start Download Here (5.32 GB)
BST—G988U1UES1CUA2_20210202081841.zip — Start Download Here (5.32 GB)
TMB—G988U1UEU1CTKJ_20201221113840.zip — Start Download Here (5.32 GB)
One UI 3 update
One UI 3 designed to help you focus on what matters. The visual redesign has improved the places you visit the most, like the Home screen and quick panel, to reduce distractions, highlight important information, and make your experience more consistent. Performance improvements will help apps run quicker while using less battery power. And One UI 3 puts the control in your hands with new privacy controls, one-time permissions, and enhanced Digital Wellbeing.
We’ve refreshed the look and feel of One UI 3 in lots of ways, big and small, from new, more consistent icons to smarter organization of the quick panel and notifications. Hence, Motion is smoother and more natural than ever, with improved animations and haptic feedback for common interactions. And the interface responds to different screen sizes to provide the best experience on any device, whether it’s a phone, foldable, or tablet.
We optimized One UI 3 with enhanced dynamic memory allocation, so apps run faster and perform better. We’ve also restricted background activities to provide better performance and power usage.
• New image categories have been added to the Dynamic Lock screen, and you can select up to 5 categories at once.
– On the Lock screen, you can add a widget to check your usage time.
• Get an interactive preview when setting a wallpaper.
– So, Adjusting the Always On Display and Lock screen is easier.
• Add a call background to see a picture or video when you make or receive a call.
– In Samsung Internet, you can reorder and lock tabs.
• Bixby Routines has even more controls to help you automate your life.
– New icons and Lock screen widgets make it easier to find and control your routines.
• So, Use Digital Wellbeing with separate personal and work profiles.
Home screen and Lock screen
• Add widgets by touching and holding an app on the Home screen.
– Turn off the screen by double-tapping on an empty space on the Home or Lock screen. (Set it up in Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures.)
• On the Lock screen, tap the clock area to see widgets like calendar, weather, and music.
Calls and chats
• See conversations separately in the notification panel. Works with Messages and your favorite chat apps.
– Easily remove duplicate contacts stored in the same account in Contacts. Therefore, the storage period for deleted contacts has been extended from 15 days to 30 days.
• Added the ability to edit multiple linked contacts from a single screen.
– Added Trash in Messages so that recently deleted messages are stored for 30 days.
Pictures and videos
• Take pictures quicker with improved autofocus and auto exposure.
– View, edit, and share pictures and videos more easily from Gallery.
• So, Find pictures and videos quicker with new search features and categories in Gallery.
– Revert edited pictures to their original versions at any time, even after they’re saved, so you never lose a shot.
• Settings have a new simpler look and feel. Your Samsung account is shown at the top, and Home screen settings are now easier to access.
– Find the settings you need more easily with new Search features. Then, you’ll get better results for synonyms and common misspellings, and you can tap on tags to see groups of related settings.
• Quick settings buttons have been reduced to provide only the most commonly used features. You can also add buttons to create your own customized quick panel.
• Increased the number of input languages to 370.
– Made it easier to paste copied images and verification codes from text messages.
• Added emoji and sticker suggestions when you enter a text-based emoticon.
– Improved the keyboard layout to provide a larger space bar when entering web and email addresses.
• Reorganized Keyboard settings so it’s easier to access frequently used settings.
Maintain a healthy balance between work and life by minimizing repetitive and complicated tasks and handling them efficiently.
• New routines will be recommended based on your daily life and usage patterns.
– Bixby Routines provide a setting to return everything to the way it was before the routine ran.
• In Internet, you can hide the status and navigation bars for a more immersive experience and quickly translate webpages.
– You’ll be prompted to block websites that send too many pop-ups or notifications.
• So, You can browse and select cloud drive files from the file selection screen in My Files.
– You can now delete cache files in My Files to easily free up storage space.
• Events with the same start time are displayed together in the month and list views in Calendar.
– Use your phone or tablet app icon layout in Samsung DeX so you know where everything is.
• So, open the touch pad from the navigation bar on your phone or tablet.
Easy media and device control
Media and device control are easier with the improved media panel in notifications. So, You can see recently used media apps and quickly change the playback device. You can also check Android Auto settings in the Advanced features menu in Settings.
Identify and improve your digital habits
Improved Digital Wellbeing features make it easy to check how you’re using your phone or tablet and help you form good digital habits. Check your usage while driving or see weekly changes in your screen time by function at a glance through upgraded weekly reports.
Accessibility for everyone
One UI 3 recommends useful accessibility features for you based on your usage. The improved Accessibility shortcut makes accessibility features easier to start and use. You can use the Speak keyboard input aloud feature to get voice feedback of your typing even when TalkBack is turned off.
Stronger privacy protection
You can now let app access to your microphone, camera, or location just one time. So, any permissions that an app hasn’t used in a while will be automatically revoked. No longer give apps permission to always see your location in the regular permission popup. To let apps access your location when they’re not in use, you need to go to the location permission page for the app in Settings.
• In Clock, you can hear the time and preset name of the alarm read aloud when an alarm rings.
App copies made using Dual messenger can no longer access SD card files directly. To share SD card files in an app copy, select the files in Gallery or My Files, tap Share, then select the app copy.
You can no longer use Wi-Fi Direct to send files to other devices. So, can use Nearby Share instead. It can still receive files using Wi-Fi Direct.
Further, You can no longer connect to Chromecast using Smart View. You can use Google Home instead.
Samsung SM-G988U1 Stock ROM firmware download. Android version: R(Android 11) PDA/AP Version G988U1UES1CUA2 CSC Version G988U1OYM1CUA2
- One UI 3 Upgrade
- Optimized One UI 3 with enhanced dynamic memory allocation, so apps run faster and perform better.
- Improved performance - optimized One UI 3 with enhanced dynamic memory allocation, so apps run faster and perform better.
- Better customization and Enhanced features
- Full firmware package size increased
- No ROOT access
- Stock Firmware
- Android 11
What are Stock ROMs?
First of all, simply say that a ROM is a Android OS. Stock ROMs are the Android ROMs provided by a phone making company. Stock ROM is the phone. Then they send us the latest updates.
Go to Settings ⟶ About Device ⟶ Software Update and see if there are any updates. These updates are called FOTA (firmware over-the-air) or, in short, OTA (over-the-air) updates.
And these updates vary from country to country. So when one country has Jelly Beans updates, another country can still get Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) updates. But it's a little tricky to get new updates to another country. The update can be downloaded, downloaded, and uploaded to a phone using a tool called "Flash". But it is not necessary to have root. But you have to be very careful. If things go wrong, a lot of problems.
Why Need a full Backup when flashing the device?Your Data completely removed in the phone storage. Are you going to flash with the above Firmware on your device? then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
What are Custom ROMs?
This means that other ROMs are made by other Android developers, not official ones from the company that made the phone. These can be purchased for free. Most people don't make these profits. There are usually several types of custom ROMs.
Does the phone speed up at the root?
No. The speed does not decrease. But if you want to increase your speed by working with root access. For example, if you remove the bloat apps, as mentioned earlier, you can see that everything from booting speed to speed increases.