Samsung Galaxy S23 model number SM-S916B stock firmware download for flash your phone.
Model Number: SM-S916B
Model Name: Galaxy S23+
Build Number / PDA / AP: S916BXXU1AWA6
Android: 13 (T)
Country: United Kingdom
Product code: BTE
File Size: 8.68 GB
File Name: A013GXXU1ATFZ-A013GOLO1ATFZ-CAM-4file.zip
Stock Firmware: Download Here
How to flash Galaxy S23+
Time needed: 15 minutes
Read the following Flashing Steps before take action.
- Download above SM-S916B Stock firmware on your Windows computer
You need to find correct firmware, so look the details and get your one.
- Odin3 flash tool download on your windows computer
We have provided you with a reliable source to Odin3 download. Go to that page and get the Odin3 portable software. Do not need to install it.
- Now, extract the downloaded ZIP files in a separate folder.
Always those packages comes in Zip format. So, you need to unzip to get firmware files and the flash tool.
- Odin3 folder has EXE file, Open it.
Open the folder and find “EXE” file. Now it will be open Odin3 software window.
- Add Firmware files related slot in the Odin window.
Add each file to its respective field in Odin3. Use CSC_xxx if you want to do a clean flash or HOME_CSC_xxx if you want to keep your apps and data.
AP (System & Recovery)
- Now you need Boot your phone in to “Download Mode”.
If you don’t know how to turn on this Mode, Follow this video guide;
- Then Connect Phone in your computer.
Odin will recognize your phone, you can see turn blue in left side, BLUE box will show up with the COM port number. So, everything is fine move next step…
- Click the START button
Then, Odin will start the process after hit the Start button. Wait for Odin to say ‘PASS’ in a GREEN box.
- Once the flash is complete, your phone will be reboot automatically.
So, After reboot, you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
Now It’s all over.